Dr. Wolff specializes in providing personalized services to people struggling with fertility issues. Her support can take many forms and be tailored to each patient’s needs. This may include:
- Dr. Wolff has the time to explain as much as you want to know about reproductive biology in general or your case in particular.
- She can go over what your doctor said again because, as a patient, it is almost always impossible to process everything your doctor said (even when you are an expert in the field!)
- She can teleconference into appointments with you.
- She can give you a second opinion for peace of mind that your time, health, and money is being well spent.
- She can provide reproductive genetics advice.
Accompany You to Medical Appointments
- Dr. Wolff can accompany you to appointments to help make sure you remember and understand what you are being told.
- She can take you home from surgery if your partner happens to be away on business the day you need a procedure.
- Dr. Wolff is an infertility expert and has the time to provide as much emotional support as you need.
- She can coordinate care for you when you or your partner are emotionally overwhelmed.
- She can provide peace of mind that your fertility investment is the best possible choice.
- Dr. Wolff can advocate for you with your health care team.
- With deep personal and professional connections across the country and health care system, Dr. Wolff can facilitate access to the best specialists in the field.
- As a leading reproductive scientist, Dr. Wolff can provide consultation on and referral to research studies.
- Fertility preservation.
- Care coordination for gestational carrier processes.
- Advocacy on your behalf with no financial ties to providers and agencies.
- Provide care coordination as a bridge throughout the fertility and obstetrical journey.
- Expertise with and tailored assistance for the unique needs of the LGBTQIA community.
We also offer insurance assessment and denial appeal services.